My Account / Order Status
Shop by Category
Deal of the Day
In Store Events
Collectible Card Games
Collectible Dice Games
Dice & Accessories
Role Playing Books
Buy Gift Certificates for that Special Occasion
Join our mailing list!
(Your shopping cart is empty)
Manufacturer(s): Rio Grande Games
List Price: $34.95
You save $10.48!
Number of Players:
Time to Play:
Stock Status:In Stock
Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours
Antike Duellum – previewed at Spiel 2011 under the name Casus Belli – is a two-player strategy game based on modified rules from Mac Gerdts' Antike. The game includes two scenarios: Punic Wars (Rome vs. Carthago) on one side of the board, and Persian Wars (Greeks vs. Persians) on the other. The goal of the game is to be the first to gain nine ancient personages (Kings, Scholars, Generals, Citizens, Navigators).
Examples of modified rules from Antike:
• Modular layout - when a player founds a city, he chooses whether it produces Iron, Marble, or Gold
• Over 20 event cards, which provide more variety in the game
• Town walls for individual protection of cities
• Each "Know-How" costs a different amount - for example, inventing the market is more expensive than inventing the wheel
• A new Know-How for trading goods with the bank
• Higher costs for legions and galleys - they are first recruited from the bank to the personal supply (paying gold)
• Easier rules for conquering cities with no movement of units
Pirates of the Barbary Coast
My Word! Junior
The Haunting House 2: The Second Story
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
PO Box 79 214 Weld St Dixfield, ME 04224 216-337-4212
Become an Affiliate
Send Us Feedback
Copyright © 2004 RC Hobbies. All Rights Reserved.